Family Owned and Operated
We offer Senior Citizen, Military & 1st Responder Discount
Interior Painting Services
If you’re looking to freshen up your home’s interior without spending a fortune, AMD Remodeling can help! Not only will the paint work to improve the look and feel of your space, but it also comes with a host of cost-saving benefits. For example, our professional painters use high-quality paints that are designed to resist fading and staining. We also use special techniques to avoid water damage. Last but not least, our professional painters always have insurance in place in case of accidents.
If you’re looking for an interior painting company that you can trust, look no further than AMD Remodeling. We have over 20 years of experience in the painting industry and know exactly what is needed to make your home look amazing. From start to finish, our team will work together to ensure that your project is completed on time and within your budgetary constraints.
We at AMD Remodeling have been serving homeowners across the DFW Metroplex for decades. Our team consists of professional painters who can help you achieve the perfect look you always desired for your house.
Our experience in the field makes us ideal for getting the job done, not just right, but also on time.
Besides making your home aesthetically pleasing, a high-end painting project can also increase the value of your home.
Interior home painting is a great way to update your home’s look and feel. Not only will you get a new look, but you’ll also save money in the process. If you’re looking to improve your home’s appearance without spending a lot of money, interior home painting is the perfect option for you.
One of the most popular reasons to get your house painted is to update your room’s colors. A good paint job can also help you ensure that your home looks excellent.
Your interior may typically need to be painted more often than your exterior walls, so it is important to hire the right team to get the job done…the first time! AMD Remodeling to the rescue!
OUR PAINTING SERVICES
Interior home painting can transform the look and feel of your home. With a little preparation, you can achieve a fresh, new look that is perfect for your needs and style. Our team will complete the following:
- Prep the walls and ceilings before painting by sanding any rough or uneven surfaces. This will help keep paint from sticking to the surface.
- Clean all surfaces that will be painted including the trim, doors, windowsills, and ceilings, using a mild soap and water solution to clean everything up; being sure to remove any waxes or other coatings.
- Prepare the surface we will be painting by taping off any areas that you do not want painted. If p painting over an existing color, we use a primer or sealer first to ensure a lasting finish.
- Help you in selecting the paint that best suits your needs and choose a color that harmonizes with the surrounding décor.
WHAT PAINT FITS BEST FOR YOUR INTERIORS?
Some walls of your home require this home improvement task more frequently than others due to regular wear and tear. For example, if you and your family only eat in the formal dining room a few times a year, you will probably not need to paint its walls as often as your kitchen, bathroom, or hallways.
When it comes to interior painting, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you’ll want to make sure the color palette is complementary to your existing décor. Second, don’t be afraid to get creative – there are many different ways to paint an interior. Third, think about whether or not you’d like a more traditional or modern look.
- Kitchen and bathroom: There are a lot of different types of paint that can be used in the kitchen and bathroom. The most important thing to consider is the finish that you want your walls to have. Some finishes require more painting than others, and it’s important to test out the paint before you start painting. From food splatters to sticky fingers, our professionals at AMD will help you select the perfect finish that meets your needs.
- Living and dining rooms: Living and dining room paint schemes can be very individualistic. Some people prefer the look of natural wood furniture with a warm, earthy color palette. Others may prefer to brighten up their living room with a more stylish, modern color scheme. The key is to find a color that works well with the furniture and your overall decorating style.
- Bedrooms: If you’re looking for a new way to spruce up your bedroom, don’t overlook the possibilities of bedroom paint. With so many different colors and designs to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your home. Whether you’re in the mood for a bright and cheery color or something more subtle and understated, there’s a paint option out there for you. Plus, adding a splash of color to your bedroom can really make a big difference in how you feel about the space. So why not give bedroom paint a try? You may be surprised at just how great it looks and how much it can add to your overall comfort zone in your bed-room.
- Hallways: One of the most common areas that needs painting is the hallway. This is a great place to start because it is relatively easy to do and there are few boundaries. You don’t have to worry about any furniture or other obstacles getting in the way. Plus, the hallway is usually one of the most visible areas in your home so it’s important to get it done right.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU GET YOUR CEILING PAINTED?
Unfortunately for you, this yellowing of the wall may not be visible until it’s too late because the process is very gradual and slow. You need to keep in mind that your ceiling paint tends to last twice as long as your wall paint before the yellowing gets serious.
Getting your ceilings repainted every other time your walls are painted can help you keep your ceilings looking bright. When you give your ceiling painting project to a professional interior painting company like AMD Remodeling, it can offer you up to 10 years of life before it needs another coat of paint.
HOW FREQUENTLY SHOULD YOU PAINT YOUR TRIM AND BASEDBOARDS?
Besides simply wanting to change your trim’s color scheme, you will notice that trim inside rooms that have high foot traffic show more signs of wear and chipping than others that aren’t frequently used. You can ask our professionals to look at your interior trim and get it painted, depending on its current state.
TRUST PAINTING PROFESSIONALS FOR AMD REMODELING TO PAINT YOUR INTERIOR HOUSE WITH PERFECTION.
If you are looking for an experienced company to help you remodel your interior painting services, then you should consider choosing AMD Remodeling. Our team of experts has years of experience in the industry, and we are dedicated to providing the highest-quality work possible. We will work with you to create a color scheme that reflects your personality and style, while ensuring that the finished product looks professional and beautiful. Our company knows how to design and execute high-quality projects in a timely manner, which is a crucial factor when it comes to maintaining your home’s quality of life. Plus, AMD is fully insured and licensed, which gives you the peace of mind that your property will be protected.
We have years of experience in the local paint industry, and we know how to work with your existing hardware and furniture to ensure a seamless transition. From simple repairs to full paint jobs, we can take care of everything for you. Our team is highly trained and experienced in all aspects of interior painting, so you can be sure that your project will be done correctly and on time. We also offer a wide range of services, so if you don’t see what you need among our list, don’t fret – we can customizable our list to meet your specific needs. Give us a call today to discuss your project in more detail!
If you are interested in learning more about our interior painting services, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with us, please feel free to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our qualified painting team will expertly refresh all your rooms in your home by adequately preparing each and every surface and using only the most durable and quality paints to give you a paint job that lasts for years.
In addition to Allen, we work with customers acrossDallas, Addison, Frisco, Plano, Richardson, Carrollton, Murphy, and Wylie, TX. TX. Call our remodeling contractors to discuss your needs today: 469-547-5887.